ahhh... made it throught the first week back. though unfortunately, I feel like I never even had a spring break. I feel completely drained. I fell asleep by about 10:00 almost every night this week, that's how drained I've been feeling. It is the weekend now, luckily, and I plan on making the most of it. I'm not even going to think about school. Plus th next week should be relatively easy considering it's TCAP week right after Easter, and all my classes will be doing for the lovely 4 day week next week is taking a TCAP practice test. And that means nothing for me to grade all next week except for their standard vocabulary quiz and their journals - something that I'll be doing away with soon anyway.

I'm off to have a great weekend and spend some time wallowing with a few fellow teachers over a giant bottle of champagne at brunch this morning!